Monday, February 28, 2011

Milestone Haircut

Lily has been way overdue for a haircut and with my surgery coming up (tomorrow), it seems like the time to take care of some things before I'm laid up for a while. We took the girls on Saturday and Abby got her bangs trimmed first to show Lily "how to do it" and then it was Lily's turn.

It turned out to be a major milestone haircut. Nope, it wasn't her first haircut. This was her first haircut and she HATED it. And, she has hated every single haircut since. Until this one. If you look at the pictures, you will see no tears. No screaming. Maybe some funny expressions, but that's it. She was all about the race car seat. The stylist gave her a car to play with to get her to look down, and she liked that too (I'm not sure it worked for its intended purpose, but whatever, she's 2).

I LOVE this first picture. Cracks me up.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails