Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning-Blog Style

I'm thinking it's time for a blog freshen-up. I kept the Christmas background because I figured it didn't look THAT Christmas-y and I liked it. But, now, I am ready to move on to Spring.

I've been perusing Shabby Blogs and trying out bunches on my Practice Blog- I read somewhere once that it is a good idea to have a practice blog, so I signed up for one (since Blogger is free), and I can try out stuff without messing up my real blog. It doesn't have any entries except one with gibberish. It turns out to be a really nice place to try things out. I highly recommend it if you are a blogger.

Anyway, so soon I will probably be giving my blog a facelift, new colors and such. It's always kind of fun. I just have to decide what I like before I do it..... So many choices.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails