Thursday, February 10, 2011

Matt and the girls impressive Lego tower

I had a hair appointment this past Saturday, so Matt and the girls hung out for a bit at home without me. When I got home, I was bum-rushed at the door by the girls with this....

"HiMommyYoulookveryprettycloseyoureyesandcomeinheredon'tpeek."

For those of you who don't speak "fastAbby", it is: "Hi, Mommy! You look very pretty. Close your eyes and come in here. Don't peek!" (snort) Like she looked at me to see how I looked. Right. Let's just say she really wanted me to see something.


Okay, I have to admit, I was a little impressed. What was even funnier is that Matt said they finished it about 15 minutes before i got home and had to form a human shield to protect it from Lily until I got home. Well done.


EDITED TO ADD:
I just remembered today's the tenth of the month. Anyone else up to trying ten on ten? Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments! Then, blog it! Join me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails