Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

What is Ten on Ten?

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments!

Geez, let me tell you, you are getting ordinary from me. I kept thinking, this would have been way better any other day this week than today, because today was boooooring. But, this is what we got....

Here is Lily watching some Playhouse Disney while I shower up and have some "Mommy time."


I spend way too much time here some mornings. My beloved iMac. (and a desk in need of some organizing)


Lily making her way downstairs. She's got the bottom-scoot down pat.


Laundry, laundry, and more laundry today.

Lunch! (special spoon that some family may recognize)


Got a new Land's End catalog. I love their swimsuits. Mix and match for real bodies, but still cute. I may have to get a new one this year. I'm finally getting back to where I was before I had Lily. Finally.


Abby's home from school!


Ugh. Matt and I had Mexican all planned for dinner and then we were short on ingredients. Pasta it is. The girls loved it. Penne is their favorite. Seriously. Forget spaghetti, they are all about penne.


The girls dancing to the preview of Gnomeo and Juliet. Hilarious. Lily is starting to get her groove on recently. They LOVE the previews for this movie. I'm just not sure Lily is ready to sit through a whole movie though I'm tempted to try it.


And last not least, we finished up the night with bath. Matt thinks I'm a little risky by posting this, but our little streaker was fast enough that she's a blur so you can't really see anything. Yup, a streaker after every bath. She drops the towel and sprints off giggling. This isn't even the girls' bathroom, this is after I've chased her around the whole upstairs.


So, there you have it. Ten on ten. Do you want to try it too? Link up below if you already did, or if you didn't, do it tomorrow and then link up. It will be fun.

~
So, just for kicks, I'm trying something out today. If anyone else tried the 10 on 10 and wants to share their post here, you can link up your blog entry down below using the "linky tool." I know people read this, but I don't know if anyone will be up for trying this or not, but I thought it might be fun. It might also completely flop. We'll see. It it's cool, we can try it with other stuff. Come on ladies (and gentlemen), I know some of you blog! :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails