Saturday, February 5, 2011

Superheroes


(This is one of our trees after some of the ice has melted and all run off to one side and re-frozen. Pretty in the sun, but really bad for the tree.)

After being stuck at home for several days, the girls have gotten creative with their play. We have moved on from blocks, play doh, and watching TV. Yesterday, we played "House." It was so funny to watch. Abby was the Mommy and Lily was the Big Sister and they had dolls that were the little sisters. It was very involved and Lily went along with everything. She would pretend to sleep and happily follow Abby around everywhere.

Then, they moved onto Superheroes. We left the house to go to Gymboree (to burn off a little energy) for a while and Abby planned how they would play that when they got home and Lily would be her assistant. I told her that with Superheroes, they called them sidekicks. But, then it occurred to me that Lily needed a Superhero cape also (Abby had one from last Halloween when she was SuperAbby). We stopped by JoAnn's and I picked up what we needed. I pulled out the trusty machine last night and here is what we have....


The two cutest superheroes I've ever seen.
Anyone got a cat stuck in a tree that they need rescued?


1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

How adorable - they are the cutest!!!! I will keep them in mind for my next superhero deed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails