Thursday, December 9, 2010

My newest addition to the Christmas Music Library

So, I've admitted it before, I'm a Gleek. I love it. Matt and I watch it every week. I used to be a show choir girl. So, it should come as no surprise to you when I tell you the newest addition to my Christmas Music library. Yup, the Glee Cast Christmas Album.

Almost every year, I feel like I need something fresh to listen to in the arena of Christmas music. I love it, but I do get tired of some of the same songs that I've listened to over and over every December for years. Two years ago, I downloaded a bunch of new ones (or at least new versions to me) and shared them with you here. Those are still good ones, but I needed something new THIS year. ...and, it just so happens that this week was the Glee Christmas episode. It was, of course, good (and funny). If you watch the show, how funny was Brittany and the whole Santa thing? Hilarious.

Anyway, I downloaded it yesterday morning and listened to it in the car while I was out and about and REALLY enjoyed it. It was just different enough and yet familiar enough... I think Abby will like it too because there are some Santa-y songs.

Do you have a favorite Christmas album or song this year?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Willing said...

I have the Glee CD also and their first season cds. The singing makes me happy. I was a choir gal myself and dreamed of being a dancer. Glee lately has been disturbing but sometimes I watch because I love the musicals. Merry Christmas. I love most Christmas music. I have just as many Christmas cds as I do regular.

Carrie said...

It's too fun, isn't it? Abby sings right along to it. I can't believe how many words she has memorized. It cracks me up to hear her sing to "Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart...."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails