Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ten on Ten (a day late)

So, I have been wanting to try this, but I only remember this idea when I see it on other blogs after the fact. This time I saw it just a little late, but I decided to do it anyway. Here is the idea:

Ten on Ten: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments!

Not really rocket science, but something fun. Here we go...

Our day started with Matt running out to get us our favorite bakery's doughnuts. Yum.

The girls and Matt went out Christmas shopping, without me, which was also a Christmas present. I had almost 2 hours to myself!!

I wrapped in peace.

...and worked on addressing Christmas cards.

And then they came home and got silly on the ottoman.

After lunch, a nap was needed. (unfortunately it was due to a migraine. boo hiss!)

Ah, a new People and a mug of Peppermint Hot Chocolate because I can't seem to get warm. (but feeling quite a bit better)

Abby needed some snuggling. We decided to pose for a picture and I, in my brilliance held my finger over the flash, but we look good, so we kept it.

Abby needed some help getting out of her funk. Daddy to the rescue with a floor puzzle.

Dinner!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails