Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Music

I love Christmas music.  Matt and I have a great collection of Holiday CDs, and usually it is hard for me to wait until Thanksgiving to listen to them. This year, however, I have felt like I needed some fresh music for the season. So, I just got on iTunes and downloaded a CDs worth of new Christmas songs to enjoy in the car.  A majority of them are by Christian artists that Matt and I like. I haven't listened to it completely yet, but I have high hopes.  Here is my playlist, in case you'd like to do the same:

Away in a Manger, Casting Crowns
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Jack Johnson
Carol of the Bells/Sing We Now of Christmas, BarlowGirl
This is All I Have to Give, Todd Agnew
Someday at Christmas, Jack Johnson
O Come, O Come Emmanuel, Enya
Where Are You Christmas, Faith Hill
12 Days of Christmas, Relient K
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Casting Crowns
Do You Hear What I Hear, Todd Agnew
All I Want for Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey
All Is Well, Michael W. Smith
O Holy Night, Faith Hill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails