Thursday, December 2, 2010

What's on your Christmas List?

Christmas Lists.

This is the second year that the adults of our family have not exchanged gifts in the typical way. Instead we have done a fun game/gift exchange. It is so much more fun and makes so much more sense because we really don't need to be spending that kind of money on each other when we all don't need much. A little lesson we learned after taking the Dave Ramsey class.

Matt and I do still buy gifts for each other, and of course the girls (and nephews and niece). Matt just asked me recently what I wanted for Christmas and I had no good answer. We are so blessed and don't NEED anything. So, it comes down to want. Most of my wants are things that I need to buy myself, like clothes, so I have been working on a "husband friendly" list. Here is what I have come up with so far:


I have heard a lot of good things about this book series and want to try it out-


These are a winter Croc that is just a whim idea. I thought the silver was kind of cool.
Might be fun?
Can't go wrong with pajamas, right?



How cool is this sweatshirt? I'm not sure if I'm really going to ask for it, but I thought I'd share. It's kind of cool, I thought. Maybe an idea for Matt even. It's from here.

I wouldn't mind another cool flower pin from The Pleated Poppy. This is a different style from my other ones. She has a bunch of cool colors to choose from.


What's on your list?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails