Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Playing and Learning

Yesterday, Aunt Lissy got to join Lily and I for our Play and Learn class at Gymboree, so I had an extra set of hands to take pictures. And, pictures she took. Geez, oh Pete, I think I had 70 pictures on my camera from one 45 minute class. I also have some videos from the new Flip camera, which I am still playing around with.

(opening the class with a big circle activity- very fun and Lil loves it!)

(rolling out pretend cookie dough with rolling pins)

(bouncing down the "counter" into a bowl of cookie dough- which you can't see, but is a bucket with a soft parachute in it to cushion the bounce.)

Bubbles! (check out the video to see how many bubbles there really were! Lissy swore one went up her nose.)








1 comment:

Melissa said...

You give me a job of taking pictures...that is what I do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails