Sunday, December 5, 2010

Abby and Lily's Christmas Tree

Just a couple days ago I shared that I had plans to make some felt ornaments with Abby for a small Christmas tree that we will be putting in the playroom upstairs (here). We did that today. They turned out really cute! Plus, the color of the felt really stands out on the tree and looks awesome, despite how fancy or unfancy the ornaments are. Trust me, my workmanship was nothing fancy, I admit I actually used a stapler (gasp!) and a lot of glue. We probably only worked for about 45 minutes.

We let Abby pick out a new strand of lights for it, as the selection was slim here. I really thought she'd go for an all purple strand, but instead she went with multi-colored twinkling lights. I'm not really a fan of the twinkling lights for my main tree, but for this tree they are perfect.


Here are the girls in front of "their" tree.



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails