Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm a GLEEK


I'm admitting it, and I don't think anyone who knows me will really be surprised, but I LOVE Glee. I'm the former show choir girl who still loves that kind of stuff. Matt and I have watched it since it premiered, and can't wait until the second season starts next week. I got one of the CD's of the music for Christmas and bought the other one. Abby and I love singing with it in the car, and I love that she loves it.

Oprah had the cast on her show yesterday and I recorded it on DVR. Matt and I watched it last night. So good. I think it is amazing how popular it has become. Matt has read about how artists are asking to have their songs covered on the show, because it makes their songs hits, again. Actors want to guest star on it, particularly those who sing. ...and how hilarious is Sue Sylvestor, the cheerleading coach. Some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth is incredible.

So this is my recommendation, watch Glee.

EDITED TO ADD: I also like High School Musical for all the same reasons. Abby and I watched it today and sang and danced along. I'm a dork.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails