Monday, December 20, 2010

It's back!

The iMac is back! We went to pick it up today and I've spent the last few hours trying to restore it back to its glory, in terms of reinstalling programs and preferences, etc.

Abby, Lily, and I spent a minute or two playing with the built in webcam and program Photo Booth. Very fun. Abby and I crack up with the distorted ones, Lily cries when she sees them. I think they freak her out.

Anyway, give me a day to catch up and I'll get a post out to you of Lily's first time ever playing in the snow!



3 comments:

Marni said...

You look so pretty!

Carrie said...

You are way, way too kind. And, I assume you are referring to the first picture. Ha!

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I don't blame Lily - I would cry too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails