Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Golden Hanger of Destiny!

What, you're saying to yourself, right? The golden hanger of destiny? Seriously?

I know.

Abby came up with that one a while ago. It originated from Sesame Street, I think. Telly played a game on an episode called the Golden Triangle of Destiny. Passing me hangers while I put away laundry somehow turned into the Golden Hanger of Destiny. I'm not sure how. We have lots of colors of hangers. None of them golden.

Anyway, passing me hangers while I put away laundry is actually a pretty sought after job. The girls love it and now Lily loves it too.

Last night, we watched TV in bed since Matt was gone and Lily helped me out (you can see a glimpse of Abby's jammies in the bottom picture).



This morning, we awoke to a bunch of dry, wispy snow on the ground. Brrrr. I guess it is Mother Nature's way of telling us that December is here. Can you believe it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails