Monday, October 4, 2010

snUGGs

On Friday, Lily and I went shopping for Fall clothes and shoes. She needed some cool weather clothes and sneakers. I also was on the lookout for something other than sneakers for Abby. When I asked her what she wanted, her only request was boots. A while back, she tried on some kids Uggs at Von Maur (which I was NOT going to buy for a 5 year old!), and she loved them. She giggled at the furry insides. That said, I was very much on the look out for some knock offs. ....and, I found some (at the Children's Place). I also picked some up for Lily.

So, I surprised her with them when she got home from school that day. I could hardly pry them off her feet all weekend. She even wants to wear them with her pajamas. I had no idea she would love them so much. It makes it really fun. She calls them her Snuggs, because they are snuggley. She wore them to school today and said that they worked out great (meaning that she could play okay in them at recess and also that her feet didn't get too hot.)

Lily wasn't so sure. She tried them on once the day we got them and had a little trouble walking. We tried them on again today with no problems, and she didn't want to take them off, so I guess she's going to like them too. How fun. And how cute do they look all lined up (mine too)?





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails