Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday Morning!

We are having a quiet morning around here this morning. We've been doing double duty with church services lately, so we're taking the morning off today. This afternoon will be packed with church activites and services, so we're saving up our energies! Abby will have Pathfinders which is a a "youth group" for her age group, I will be helping out with the fifth grade-middle schoolers on a hayride/cookout type outing, and Matt and Lily have the normal 6:00 church stuff.

It ended up being lucky we planned for a quiet morning because I'm pretty sure that Lily's off and on again cold has turned into an ear infection. Call it Mother's Intuition, I'm calling it experience. We'll see tomorrow when I call the doctor. In addition to that, I woke up with a pretty good headache. It's better now, but I wasn't feeling so hot at first.

BUT...

You know what made it all better??? Monkey Bread.

And, remember this post about wanting to buy one of those tricky high chairs that hooks to your table? Yup, bought one last night (and won over Matt that we should buy one). Isn't it cool? I love how the girls are giggling at each other. (and look at that yummy Monkey Bread!)


Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails