Saturday, October 2, 2010

Abby's Camera

I cleaned off Abby's digital camera last night because she ran out of memory and couldn't take any more pictures, so I thought I'd share some of her masterpieces. As you will be able to tell, she has gotten pretty good at some of the fun features that you can do with her camera. I distinctly remember a day this summer when I was told to pose in a lot of weird ways, one being a fish-face. Now I see why. Here is a little glimpse into her world.

Here, I assume she is trying to make the puppies look like they are getting married. Just needed a little adjusting.

Nurse Monkey

A dinosaur eating a baby doll.

Me, aka Mommy, stuck in an aquarium.

This one I had actually seen (Matt thought it was so funny and had to show it to me), and obviously someone else took the picture. This is when Abby went golfing "with the boys" in Ohio, and I guess as a funny picture they tied her up like a golf bag on the back of the cart. They are hilarious, right? Yeah. (it also shows that her camera is capable of taking pictures that aren't completely out of focus when someone other than a 5 year old is holding it)

1 comment:

Leon said...

Papaw thought it would make a good picture, she wanted me to drive to the next hole with her back there. I didn't do it though!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails