Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I need a book recommendation- Please?

Help a girl out-

I need a book recommendation or two. But, first, let me tell you what kind of book I'm looking for. I want light, easy, fun reading for Fall Break. I loved the Hunger Games series, the Twilight series, I love Sophie Kinsella, chick lit, if you will... Just to give you an idea.

So, that said, if you have a suggestion, click on that little place down below where it says "COMMENTS" and tell me what to read. It will send your comment right to my email box. :)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Okay.... I liked the Uglies series by Scott Westerfield. Kinda like hunger games but not quite as violent (not quite as good either but still a nice read)

Also, have you read The Host by Stephanie Meyers. She wrote the Twilight series and this book is what actually led me to read Twilight. It's not about vampires or anything though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails