Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkins, Ghords, and Mums

We got our pumpkins for the fall season!

We tried a new vendor this year and got beautiful pumpkins, a few cool ghords (or colored pumpkins as we call them), and a gorgeous mum for pretty good prices. Abby was bummed about the lack of hayride, but what we came home with was SO much nicer.

We are planning on having a party for a church group in a few weeks, so I was on the look out for some pumpkins to decorate the deck with. Not to mention, it has cheered me up to look out the back door at them, rather than the dead flowers that they just replaced (I know, I could have done something about the dead flowers earlier, right?).


Here are the girls trying to choose a pumpkin. As you can tell, Abby is trying to help me out with the picture and Lily is not. Having a 20 month old is all about snapping about 100 pictures and hoping you get 1 good one, I guess.


Again, Lily on the run...


But she loved the flowers.



...and here is the site as I look out my back door. Pretty, right?



1 comment:

Melissa said...

As we know...Lily is on her own schedule so she doesn't care if you're taking pictures. :o)

Looking forward to the weekend. Chad is TRYING to do a trip trade so he can be there on Saturday. Probably will get denied though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails