Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finally Done!

In an ode to Project Runway, you get to see a glimpse of my completed design, but not enough to get the whole look. You'll have to wait until the "Runway" show!


I am finally finished. Phew. I was a major procrastinator this year. I do think that the costumes are adorable though. Lily is going to be an octopus and Abby is going to be Pippi Longstocking. Abby has seen the movie, so she does know who she is. The movie is pretty old. I need to get the book and read it to her, I bet she would love it. (Put the on the list, Carrie.)

I went though a bit of a frustration time with all this stuff, because buying a costume would have been so much easier. But as my aunt so aptly put it, making Halloween costumes is in my genes on both sides of my family. My sister and I never had store bought costumes, so I always feel as though I should make the girls costumes. Oh, but the stress it causes! It ends up working out and I am proud of my work, the costumes are original, and they look adorable.

I can't wait to show you how they look on Halloween!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails