Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A confession

I have a confession to make.

To some of my closest friends and family this will not really be a confession, but, I hate to clean. I mean I really hate to clean. And, I kind of stink at it. Now, let me explain. I am a pretty tidy person. You wouldn't walk into my house and think, "What a dirty house!" I am actually kind of fanatical about having a picked up house. My counters are clean, my floors are vacuumed. No dirty dishes. But, I stink at the deep cleaning stuff. You know, bathrooms, baseboards, dusting...

But this is a good week. You know why? ...and I am not going to be embarrassed to say this. Merry Maids is coming! Yay! The funny part is that preparing for Merry Maids actually takes some cleaning work. Weird, right? But, you have to make it easy for them to do the deep cleaning. Clean up the clutter. I'm going to wash all the rugs. But, tomorrow afternoon, this house will be sparkling. I can't wait.

Alright. End of confession time. I'm perfect again. Ha. Yeah, right.


(Okay, so I just googled 'cleaning image' and couldn't pass this one up. Love it.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails