Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Harry Potter

This weekend Matt and I got a chance to see the final Harry Potter Movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. I have been a big fan of the Harry Potter books from the very beginning and remember when they first talked of making the first movie. I went to see it opening weekend (I think), and I bought the DVD. I have bought each book the first day you could get it and read it right away. The movies were less important to me than the books, but I do love the excitement there is about what was first A BOOK.

That all said, the movie was fantastic. I left wanting to wield a wand like some of the kickass women in that movie. They rocked. Go, Professor McGonagall and Mrs. Weasley!

It made me want to reread the book.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails