Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last Day of Freedom

Today is Abby's last day of Summer Vacation. I have to admit I'm not really ready for her to go back. I'm going to miss her. It's a different kind of emotion from her starting kindergarten, but I just wish I had a few more weeks, I guess. I think Lily is in for a bit of a shock. She's going to miss her big sister.

That all said, I keep wanting to send her off with a bang, so I keep asking her what she wants to do these last few days. She shocks me every time. No big over the top ideas for her. She wants to play with clay (Crayola's Model Magic-that stuff that air dries hard.) and fingerpaint. Yup, that's it. Simple pleasures.










(We went topless to protect our white shirts.)













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails