Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blasts from the Past from Pinterest

So, I was perusing Pinterest and happened upon this picture:


Um, Hello? It is totally the phone I got for Christmas from my parents, the first time I got to have a phone in my room. I thought it was so cool because you could see all of its inner workings. Oh yeah.
Source: None via Amee on Pinterest

So then I was curious. I had to check out the board that this person had created where she pinned this picture. Because she had titled it something alongs the lines of "So remember that." I'm guessing she has to be around the same age as me (I'm 35).


Looky what I found!
Did anyone else watch this show? I LOVED it! For years I could still remember the songs.

Or, Jelly shoes... Not completely forgotten in today's times, but this style? I had purple ones EXACTLY like this.


This is a good one.... Charm necklaces. Sixth grade (or maybe fifth?). My central charm, you know, the one that went in the middle, was a big strawberry. I think we bought most of our charms at Claire's. Don't you wonder what ever happened to this stuff? I don't actually remember getting rid of it, but I'm sure we did.

Source: etsy.com via Amee on Pinterest


This one isn't as original either (like the jellies) because they are still around, but when I read them, I had to wait for the next one to be WRITTEN! :) I loved these and the Sweet Valley Twins books. I do know what happened to these... I gave them to my cousins- who also loved them.



So, does anyone else remember this stuff too? Anything you want to add to the list?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails