Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The things that excite

You'll have to excuse this post if you aren't a family member. You probably won't want to hear about a little girl's underwear. But, I had to share because it's cute.

So, this week we decided that the girls needed new underwear. Fun times, right? Kids grow... you know, all that stuff. The other thing is that with potty training, I bought some inexpensive underwear from Target that keep falling apart in my washer and aren't holding up. at. all. In the past, I have bought Abby underwear from Gymboree. If you catch them on sale and use coupons, they aren't too bad, and they are better quality and cute.



Today is day 2 of Lily getting to wear her new ones. Yesterday she wore her "cookie" ones, which she informed my friend Renee of at our playdate. She also told her that they were soft. This was while we were talking about apples, I think. It doesn't matter, it was important information to get out there!







Today she went though all of her new ones and picked her "bee" pair. I told her I could call her my "Buzzy Bee" today. She informed me that she is wearing her strawberry shirt today so I should call her "Strawberry Girl." (her words) I questioned about the buzzy bee? She said I could call her both. Fair enough.





Enough underwear information for you? Okay, I'll stop. (Totally not sharing this link on Facebook, people will think I'm crazy.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails