Thursday, August 18, 2011

You must make this summery cake

I tried a new recipe the other day that I must share. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of my own to share. I got the recipe from here.

It's really hard. Lots of ingredients. Like 2. (hope you caught the sarcasm there.)


So that's all you need- the can of pineapple is a 20 oz. size. You mix just those 2 things together according to the box directions (juice and all), bake according to the box, and voila. Yummy cake.

Someone in the comments section of the original post that I linked to above said that this was in a Weight Watchers thing and a serving was only 2 points. Love a low point dessert! My problem? I could eat half the cake. Probably not a serving size.

So, go now. Buy your 2 ingredients. Bake. Eat. Tell me you love it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails