Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tidbits

I put the sprinkler out for the girls yesterday. Abby embraced the opportunity to shake her booty in the water to enjoy the break from the heat.


And more booty shaking refreshing cooling off.


And just to prove how different they are, Lily avoids the water at all cost.


I am so proud of myself. Lissy and Mom are you looking closely at the next two pictures?!?!? French braids in Abby's hair by moi!!!



Lily insisted I braid her hair too, but I knew she wouldn't be patient enough with me, so we just did something little. She then insisted on a picture too. Demanding little thing.


One of my other projects today.... Another version of a rainbow cake! It's for something special tonight, and I'm pretty sure the guests of honor won't see this blog before they see the cake so I think I'm safe. Fun, fun fun!


1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

nice job on the french braid - it's really not so hard, is it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails