Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Blogiversary


Today is my three year blogiversary!

I wasn't sure where it would go and here I still am! Abby had just turned three when when I created Wishing Clouds and the name came from something she said in the car one day. We were driving along (I actually think we may have been driving to church) and we were looking up at the pretty clouds on that particular day. She said something about making a wish on a cloud or wishing she could be a cloud, and that is where the title for the blog came from. I'm a summer girl, so that image of a blue summer sky with puffy white clouds works for me.

Facebook has really helped me share my blog with friends and family that didn't know about it before, so to those of you who read it from there, thanks!

Please feel free to "Follow" the blog through Blogger or Google Reader. You can also leave comments directly on the blog- they come straight to my email when you do.

Thanks for supporting me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails