Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pool time!

Last summer I bought a cute blow up crab pool that had a little umbrella over part of it and a fountain part that squirted water. It popped.

This year I spent $10 and bought the lame-o plastic pool that hopefully is indestructible. The girls are pleased as punch.







It doesn't hurt that it's hotter than Hades right now. Lily gets out every couple minutes screaming "Cold!" about the hose water, but I think that is just part of her bit. She also keeps trying to put our new garden gnome in the pool with them despite my telling her than Gnomeo does NOT want to go swimming. It IS fun to watch.

Matt is golfing right now by himself at a little course near us. He says it wasn't busy. No kidding. No one wants heat stroke, love.

As for me, I go get my feet wet in the pink princess pool every ten minutes or so.

How are YOU holding up? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails