Saturday, July 2, 2011

Abby's Birthday Recap

We made it through her sixth birthday. At one point she actually said, "Mommy, I'm six." To which I replied, "Yes?" And, she so boldly (mockingly) said, "You said I couldn't turn six!" Stinker.

So, I thought I took pictures of everything I wanted to share until I sat down to blog about it and realized I forgot a couple things. Oops. So, you'll have to picture a few things in your mind...

She came downstairs to a new bicycle and helmet and a big balloon bouquet hanging over the kitchen table. We had Monkey Bread for breakfast. What a treat!


Is that helmet not the coolest ever?!


She also got 2 new "boy Barbies". Ken dolls for the rest of us. One from Jaimie and one from Lily. Up to now, she has only had girl Barbies, so now there is a little more balance. :)

For lunch, we had Chili Cheese Fries at Johnny Rockets (one of her favorites!).


Believe it or not, Lily is smiling, but she also has a mouth full of food, so that is what you get.


They even sang to her and brought her a sundae! She could choose for them to sing to her "regular, backwards, or short". She picked backwards, so they turned around and sang to her with their backs to her. It was pretty funny. (I wonder if for short they get on their knees or something?)


She also was given the game Kerplunk and we played it tonight...



Lily pulled about 5 sticks on one turn and guess what happened? KERPLUNK!


And.... last but not least.... Abby's Brownie Cake! (she really doesn't want cake, can you believe it?)


I would say she had a pretty awesome day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails