Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten on Ten

What is Ten on Ten?

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments!

Hello July! I'm a day late, but you can thank my friend Kathy for reminding me, -and then reminding me again. Geesh, some people. :) I skipped June completely, and can you believe that I actually had it on my calendar in June and I still forgot to do it?!


If you look closely, you will see water droplets clinging to my freshly watered plant. We had heat indexes in the 100's today, so my plants got lots of water today.

We straightened up the chairs on the porch. The girls are sitting in their favorite of the chairs. Lily loves the blue one and Abby the red.

Our lunch, I'm winning Supermom awards here, I'm sure. One of the girls' favorites though: Mac and Cheese and then mix in a can of drained tuna. Yum.

Finding "silly" things in the Highlights "High Five" magazine. This was the first time Lily really participated. She giggled about the Mommy vacuuming the grass and the snowman in the yard (she found the snowman all by herself).

No, I'm not just showing you that I did some laundry. I'm showing you that my laundry consists of big girl underwear for a certain 2 year old in our house. We aren't all the way there, but we are making good progress!

Another page from the "High Five" magazine...

... that we are doing:
(We didn't do the chalk part yet, but the stencils are ready. It was just too hot out today.)

Dinner! Doesn't it look yummy? I caved and ordered pizza. Bad Carrie. But it was so good. The girls and I polished off the whole thing (Abby ate as much as me!). So bad.

We watched this little gem while we ate. Love it. (and so many good one-liners)
"You will not cry or sneeze or barf or fart. No annoying sounds."
"It's so fluffy!!!"
"I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on."
"Lightbulb!"

A true sign of summer at our house. Flip flops EVERYWHERE. As far as I'm concerned, I can not own enough flip flops or tank tops. Do not argue with me on this one, you will not win. :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails