Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lunch Outside

On a lovely afternoon last week, the girls and I decided it would be fun to eat lunch outside. We had spend the late morning running errands instead of playing, so it was my way of making it up to them. -and Lily always would rather be outside (Abby, too, really).

Lily has been in a bit of a "Terrible Twos" phase lately (at least that is what I'm calling it), which is driving me INSANE, so really anything that makes things go smoother is good in my book.

They played while I prepared lunch.

Abby was content to eat at the big table.


Lily wanted her lunch at the little table. It mostly looked like this:


She would take half a bite and bolt for the playset.


And when she was, she really didn't want her picture taken.
I'm not sure much got eaten.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails