Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sharing

Nothing new to share this morning, so I thought I'd share some favorite things from Pinterest again. There is always something new there. I regularly change what I'm looking for on there: food ideas, Halloween costumes, bible verses, rainbow colors, or whatever seems to show up a lot....

I found this after we watched Tangled.... except this is real. Lanterns. Soooo cool.


I really want my nephew Jacob, or friend Renee's son to be this for Halloween. Seriously, some baby I know HAS to be this.




My sister and I played Guess Who endlessly when we were little. Abby got it as a gift for Christmas (I think?) this year. How fun would it be to replace the pictures with people you know?


This is hilarious if you've seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. If you haven't, move on. (speaking of which, I really want to see Part 2. BAD.)


I so want to do this. It is an oatmeal container covered with scrapbook paper and such, repurposed as a headband display. Too bad we don't eat oatmeal. Matt does sometimes, but it's the instant packs. Bummer.


This link apparently is a recipe for homemade Olive Garden breadsticks. Yummmmm.


1 comment:

Stine Family said...

Go to a store that sells shipping tubes. You can prob find a tube the size of the oatmeal container - or try pvc pipe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails