Saturday, September 11, 2010

Girl's Day

Abby and I had Girl's Day today. We heading out this morning to the salon to get our hair done. We were both very overdue for haircuts.

She just needed a trim, I got mine highlighted and trimmed. We arranged it so that she came with me and hung out while Nicole (our stylist) put in my highlights, and then she cut Abby's hair while my highlights "set." Then Matt came and picked Abby up so that she didn't have to sit through my cut.

We had a very good time. For most of the beginning, Abby sat on my lap and played games on my iPod. Then, when it was her turn, she was the queen of silly faces, particularly when Nicole sprayed her hair or cut her bangs. When Matt picked her up, she told him she felt like a model. I would imagine it feels pretty fancy to go to here, rather than the kids cut place. It was fun girl time.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails