Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Banana Bread


I tried out a new recipe for Banana Bread this week. I should really precede that with the fact that Matt and I can't really seem to find a scratch recipe that we like. This recipe is a little different, so I thought I'd try it out. We liked it. You'll have to try it out and tell me what you think.

So, without further ado...



Banana Bread

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
3-4 ripe bananas
-
2 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt

Cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla (yup, a whole tablespoon).
Mix in bananas.

In separate bowl, mix dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt).
Mix into wet ingredients.

Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes at 350. (mine took less than an hour)

Yum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails