Thursday, September 16, 2010

An Average Morning

Before I start this mini-photo journal of our average morning, or more specifically, THIS morning, I feel as though I should say don't judge the breakfast of champions that we offer our children. :)

Here is Miss Lily, enjoying her favorite PopTart. Doesn't she look happy to be eating such a healthy breakfast?


And here is Miss Abby dining on her Lucky Charms (When she runs out of marshmallows, she declares herself done. This morning, I did force her to eat 3 bites without marshmallows. I am sooo mean.)


Matt's choice is a Kashi cereal...


... and, of course, coffee.


I usually wait until Abby is safely on the bus to start my breakfast because, inevitably, the mornings I attempt to eat early, something happens and I end up eating cold toast. Yuck. My standard is Peanut Butter Toast, which by the way, Matt thinks is disgusting. How I married a man who thinks this is gross is beyond me. Love the plate. We had these growing up and I found some on eBay a few years ago and bought a full set. They easily get used everyday at our house.


Breakfast is over, but we are still in morning mode. Lily is playing while I watch Good Morning America (I love my Sam Champion). Here, she is trying to get her baby to ride the school bus.


And, here, for you grandparents and other assorted relatives, is Lily "reading." Enjoy!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails