Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beginner Dance

Abby is now in Beginner Dance classes. It is very different than the preschool level: much more focused, no cute props. Yesterday was her third week and I finally took in my camera, so today is brag day on my blog. I will have to draw your attention to her tongue in a couple of them. Actually, you will probably notice it without me drawing your attention to it. It is pretty hilarious. It shows just how hard she is concentrating. She gets that from me, and I get it from my grandmother.

If you are a mother to only little boys, this is what you are missing. :)

Enjoy!





(There class has an odd number of girls, this just happened to be a week that Abby was in the row of 3- that's why she's in the middle.)










1 comment:

Leon said...

Abby is doing marvelously in the new class!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails