Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family Rules

New Idea!

I want to try this:

Isn't it cool? It is from one of my favorite blogs to read, The Pleated Poppy. She featured this a while back, and I thought it was cool, but wasn't ready to tackle it. Just yesterday she featured it again and reposted all the links on how to do it. HERE is the link to that direct post. It really doesn't look all that hard, but it will take a little bit of money to buy the canvas and papers and such. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to projects like this, so cost can sometimes stop me. That said, I think I'd like to try it now. I'm not completely sure where I'd hang it, but somewhere downstairs for sure.

My first step, other than looking for sales on canvas, is to put together "rules". I will probably cherry-pick mine from many of the examples, but I think it will be fun to get help from Matt and Abby. What rules would you put on your Family Rules Canvas?

1 comment:

Dawna said...

We should SOOO do this together! Super cute! It would probably even save us money if we share the costs (except for the canvas).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails