Monday, March 15, 2010

An Upgrade

So, I have decided to keep the blog as Wishing Clouds. I didn't give some of you any time to vote, but decided anyway.

Do you like the new look? I can't believe I'm still up messing around with it. Matt is out of town and the girls are asleep, so the time passes without me really realizing it. I'll pay tomorrow.

I have been using lots of freebies off of Shabby Blogs. I have even learned some things off their Blog, including how to add Pages! Pretty cool, huh? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out the top of my blog, under the header where it has links called "About Me". "Favorite Things", "Music", etc. I am not done with them, and who knows whether anyone will ever click on them, but they feel kinda fancy to me. So I added them. It was easy. Now, deciding what to write and name them is a different story. That makes me feel dorky. I'll add to, and update them, as I have time, but I really have to get to bed soon.

Hope you like the new blog design- I needed a change!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

nifty. I wish google reader showed all this stuff. It doesn't even show your background. :o(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails