Monday, March 8, 2010

Hat Day

The weather here is gorgeous right now. It is sunny and 58 degrees (!), which compared to all the snow and cold we've had very recently, feels like paradise. I really should live somewhere sunnier, because I love it and am a much happier person when it is sunny. Seriously, noticeably different.

The last week or so, we've been going on lots of walks around our neighborhood. The only problem is that the sun gets in poor Lily's eyes for at least half the walk and makes her cry. With Abby, I had gobs of hats for that purpose, so we tried to find them today before our walk. First stop? Abby's dress up drawer, which provided lots of fun. ...and bingo! we found a winner. I'm still looking for a little baseball cap that I know is somewhere in this house, but it is probably buried in a garbage bag of Abby's outgrown clothes. Sigh. I really need to sort through those. Lily isn't too sure about the hats, but during the walk, she left it on, so no crying. Whew!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails