Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cough Cough

Ugh. I'm tired. I spent over an hour in the middle of the night with a coughing four year old. No fun. It seems to only bother here at bedtime and it is a dry cough. Last night she coughed so much that she spit up some. She spent most of the night in my bed since Matt is out of town, and let me tell you, she is a cover hog.

Any suggestions on remedies? We going to try honey and a cool mist humidifier tonight. If you have some other advice, leave me a comment! (please!)

Oh, and here are some pictures of the girls playing, just for fun (because pictures always make a post better...)



2 comments:

Leon said...

She also coughs when playing hard outside! Papaw

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I really think it is all about the humidifier. Lissy was the same way - Keep that humidifier/vaporizor going.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails