Thursday, March 4, 2010

So tired, new desperation

I can barely keep my eyes open.

Why? Lily. And at the same time, I feel sorry for her. I have reached my breaking point. I called the pediatrician.

This poor, beautiful baby has a serious gas problem, and not the funny kind. The wakes-up-crying-every-night kind. This is not a new problem. But she is now 13 months and still not sleeping through the night. On an average night, she wakes at 4:00ish in the morning from
the gas that has built up in her tummy since she fell asleep. This is not the kind of gas that bicycling her legs helps. And, seriously, if one more person brings that up, I. Will. Hit. Them.

So, I hit my breaking point and called the doctor this morning. I'm waiting for a call back from the nurse practitioner. I just feel like maybe there is something I'm missing. An "easy" solution.

So, say a prayer, and I'm off to watch a movie in bed with the girls, during which I hope to catch some z's with Lil.



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Carrie -- have you tried bicycling her legs? That always seems to work for me.

Lodie (my nickname) said...

Haha Lissy - you beat me to it!!

Leon said...

I would try bicycling her legs!HA HA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails