Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday

It has been a very long 2 days. I have a monster sinus infection, Matt is out of town, and Lily is out-of-sorts. I'm not sure exactly what is wrong with her, and to be honest I haven't investigated too much because I haven't felt well. It is either a cold (probable), teething (possible), or gas (probable). As you can tell, I think it could be a combo of all of those. Peachy. I love not sleeping at night. It really makes my day.

On a different note, Lily has figured out how to open cabinets. She seems to pick the ones that I don't really want her in. You know, cleaning products, glass dishes... I finally resorted to blocking the opening between the couches with a kitchen chair (pure desperation, really).




Abby was in a very good mood at breakfast because she got to have... powdered doughnuts! Notice the white powder all around her mouth. I bought some for her yesterday as a treat because she was so good while waiting at my doctor's appointment. I took her with me to the 8:30 appointment so that I could drop her at preschool after. Little did I know that I wouldn't get out of there until 10:00. She was a champ.


As far as my sinus infection goes, I'm doing "okay". I am so drugged up right now, I can't feel my face. I have a high dose antibiotic since my sinus infections are chronic, a pain pill because it was so bad that the left side of my face was puffy and my lymph node was huge, and Advil Cold and Sinus. She said to keep using the Neti Pot, so I am. I will say the combo of me being sick and Lily being out of it really sucks, but we're staying in for a lazy today so I'm hopeful that will help our moods.


... and seriously, how cute are the girls in their matching jammies?

1 comment:

Leon said...

Do you need papaw to come over and put child proof locks on the cabinets?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails