Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunny Days

Not counting today (which is rainy and cold), we have recently had some great weather. Last Thursday we spend some time outside as a family and enjoyed the warm sunshine. I had just been to Buy Buy Baby (which I like better than Babies R Us, but there aren't as many of them) earlier that afternoon and bought Lily one of those snack cups with the slits in the top for little hands. She LOVES it. Best purchase I've made in a while.

So, Lily and I chilled on a blanket on the driveway (the grass is still drying out from all that snow). She played and snacked.



Matt and Abby kicked around a soccer ball. There was also some running and bike riding.


(Doesn't she look all sporty?)


I, meanwhile, read a book and relaxed. It was heaven.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails