Monday, March 29, 2010

obsessed


I am driving my husband crazy. Like, seriously, nuts. Why, you ask? Because we just booked a trip to DISNEY!!!!


Don' t those images just get you excited?

So, as far as driving Matt crazy, it is because I won't stop talking and thinking about it. We have been talking about taking Abby because she is the perfect age, but so far it has been all talk. However, we just got our tax refund, so it's on! We originally thought we'd just go for a long weekend, have family take care of Lily, and just hit the Magic Kingdom. In the end, though, we are taking the whole family, plus a family friend to help with Lily. Our friend will have just graduated from college the weekend before we leave, so she doesn't have a job yet that she would have to take vacation days from. We anticipate there being days that Lily needs a nap or whatever, that J would take her back to the hotel, while Matt, Abby, and I continue on. We're hoping it will be the best of both worlds.

Because we are now a group of 3 adults and 2 children, we have different needs as far as lodging. After hours of clicking around trying different things on the Disney website, I got a great deal for a 2 bedroom villa on the resort grounds. We are super excited because it will give us a kitchen and living area space. Perfect for a family. I even found a grocer that we can get to deliver so that we don't have to pay a fortune for every meal.

We already have 2 character meals booked and I think I know which parks we're hitting which days. We are going in mid-May, so I'm hoping it will be warm enough to swim, but not blistering hot. We shall see.

Can we wait until mid-May?!?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails