Friday, January 14, 2011

Thinking Warm


So, is anyone else like me and thinking warm? Seriously, enough with this snow.

All I can think of is going on vacation. I know, that takes money and vacation time, right? Well, a girl (and her husband) can dream. And we have been. We seriously already want to go back to Disney. Is that terrible? We keep tossing around the idea of the Disney Cruise, because then you get some of the whole beach vacation thrown in too, but then I just found out that it may be easier if we wait until Lily is 3. Just a few logistical things will be smoother if she is 3. It's only a year.

So, we begin dreaming of another Disney vacation.... What would we do different, what would we do the same, and so on and so on.... Here is my request of you my friend (and surely, if you are reading this, you are my friend): If you have been recently, and I know some of you have, tell me your most favorite character meals and any other favoritest things (resorts, etc.- though I think we have it narrowed down where we may stay). Just leave it as a comment if you want.

Anyhoo, on to dreaming of warm things...
  • Matt and I are also celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary this year and in a perfect world would like to get away just the two of us to a beach somewhere. Not sure how that will work... lottery, maybe? :)
  • I am also in desperate need of a hot shower- does that count as "thinking warm"? Ha. Just had to see if you were still with me. Didn't want to bore you to death. Seriously, I am low on blog topics recently.
What are you doing to get through this cold, snowy time?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails