Monday, January 3, 2011

bleck.


Could I feel any worse? Probably not. I shouldn't say that, because something else will happen. I have a crummy head cold, along with some other issues I won't go into in mixed company (I'm assuming). Seriously. No fun.

My closest partner has been the dear box of Puffs Plus with Lotion, and my nose is still a wreck. I was supposed to serve communion at church yesterday with Matt, but we figured that people probably wouldn't appreciate the nastiness everywhere as they get their bread and juice.

Today is Abby's last day before heading back to school and her only request was to stay in jammies all day. I can't promise all day, but it is 11:30 and we're still going strong. We have a busy, busy day tomorrow, so I'm hoping that I'm a little on the mend by then. Pray, pray pray.

Lunch is calling our name.... Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails