Friday, January 21, 2011

Brrrrrr

It is COLD outside as you can tell from the screen shot above. What it doesn't tell is that the wind chill is -17. Brrrr. Abby's school is on a 2 hour delay and even with that it is going to be miserable at the bus stop. Once the delays and cancelations get that high, you can usually bet that it affects the city schools. We're always the last ones to do anything.

I love a 2 hour delay. When I taught, my school district NEVER had delays, and we were the absolute last district to close. Delays are the best because you don't have to make them up, but you get a lazy morning. They are the best.

As for other stuff, I lost the battle of the stomach bug in our family. I spend yesterday sick. No fun. Today I am quite a bit better, but still recovering. Definitely over the worst of it, thank you God. Yesterday was miserable.

Today is Abby's 100th Day of School and she is very excited. They are going to have 100 snacks, wear their 100-bead necklaces and 100 Day hats. I am anxious to see these creations that she has made. Apparently the necklace is beautiful. :)

Lily has bumped her head twice during the time it has taken me to type this blog entry and cried most of the time. More fun times. She does this new thing, I'm noticing, when she cries, where she claws at her eyes. Maybe because of the tears? I don't know. Weird.

Anyway, have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails