Thursday, January 20, 2011

Declared All Better!

I have finally declared Lily "All Better!" She was the one that just couldn't get all the way rid of the bug that she caught. Every time we thought she was over it, we'd have another go around. We were pretty sure that yesterday she was better, but she was still just not quite right. She was really needy and clingy in the morning, so I stayed home from my Mom's Group, which was quite a sacrifice. Seriously. I was bummed.

So, late in the morning, she started to show signs of rebound... Handy Mandy to the rescue. She got her tools, showed me Pat the Hammer (she now says "Pat"- actually it sounds more like "Pa") and was excited for her show! I'm so glad to be back to the world of the living!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails