Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An artwork update




Abby and I decided that our kitchen chalkboard needed an update since our Christmas design was a now a little out of season. However, with it still being winter, we thought a snowman would be appropriate and a good way for Abby to be the artist. She wanted a little help with some of the coloring in, and I was more than willing to help because she tends to make the chalk squeak when she draws and colors, if you know what I mean. You know that expression, Nails down a chalkboard? Yeah. That. I am getting shivers down my spine just remembering.

Anyway, she did a great job. I wish you could see a couple of the details better. For example, she drew little brown lines on the carrot to make it look real. So cute. I did the hat and trees, but she did the stars. Great job, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails